Sunday, March 1, 2015

I Can't Take This Again

I walk through the halls and I just want to scream, to yell out at everyone and say, "What is wrong with you!? Why did we let this happen!?" I've taken this one the hardest. I never knew you but it has still affected me. I wish you could've seen that this dark spot you were in was only temporary, that life will be so much better after high school. How sick is it that this feeling has become familiar? That hearing Rhonda's letter read in class has become habitual. On Thursday the whole school was there holding each others hands and wiping each others tears away, but how long will it last? I fear that it will go back to the way it was, and I can't stand to see that.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with this. It was good to be united on Thursday, but who knows if it will last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad someone had the courage to stand up and say this. This has been bothering me, especially when I lost a friend last year. Thank you for writing this.

    ReplyDelete